Thursday, June 28, 2007

First post + Video stills from The Receiving End Of Siren's "Smoke and Mirrors"

Alright first post. I know what you all are thinking, another internet blogging site, Keisha? Yes, and I actually like this better. I honestly should have made this blogspot before I made the tumblr, since the same stuff will go in here. I'll probably use this for my random thoughts on music, popculture and what not and keep the livejournal for life stuff. I feel like no one gives a fuck about what I think about Fueled By Ramen or Coheed & Cambria or something, so why flood my lj with that? Oh wells, lets carry on.....

Click here for video stills from TREO's "Smoke and Mirrors" video


I cant even describe how excited and nervous I am to hear this song. I know its probably leaked to the internet by now, but I'm waiting to hear it with the video.

I'm pretty much a new fan of TREOS. I first heard of them when the "Planning a Prison Break" video was played on SURS a lot. I fell in love with that song, downloaded the album, and the rest is history (I will get around to actually buying it when I get some extra cash. Between The Heart And The Synapse is one of the best albums from last year and deserves your money).

The thing that kind of scares me is that they kicked Casey out. Apparently Casey was kinda responsible for the "electronic" sound on BTHATS (you can tell, especially when you listen to his new band, The Dear Hunter). I didnt really like the TREOS stuff before Casey, so I dont know if I'll like the stuff without him. I really want to support this band because BTHATS was such a perfect album, but I dont know. I hope I dont get let down.

No comments: