Thursday, June 28, 2007

Coheed & Cambria's new album...

...coming out in the fall!

October! As in my birthday is in October so this will be the best birthday present ever. I am craving for new material by them. I honestly would consider Coheed to be my favorite rock band that I know nothing about, and I love it that way. I listen to their music almost daily, but do I know what their names are or what they look like? Not really. I got into them because of the music and still listen to them because of the music. I know they have a new drummer now and that there might have been some drama with the past member, but I dont know anything more.

I'm just happy I have a band where I can actually listen to the music and not know the personal details of their lives or if their dick is all over the internet, like some other bands I'm into.

No comments: